The process of buying real estate in Turkey is not limited to the title deed and the signing of contracts between the seller and the buyer only, there are many other steps that those who want to own apartments in Turkey and “Yalova” must know.
It is essential that the person who wants to buy a residential apartment in Turkey determines the purpose of purchasing, in addition to identifying the budget, the geographical location, and most importantly, knowing the specifications of the property (in terms of view, finishes, number of rooms, area, etc.).
One of the important steps for investing in real estate in Turkey is choosing reliable companies to deal with. Within a very short time, “OmranTrk” company drew attention to its projects, which are considered a golden opportunity for real estate investors, due to the offers and facilities it offers to its customers at the same time, to be the leading company whose success began from the state of “Yalova” in northwestern Turkey, and an example to be followed in Real estate world.
In addition to the previous steps, a step no less important than the previous one, is conducting real estate tours on various real estate projects on the ground, to verify all investment real estate offers directly. This matter is also facilitated by the “OmranTrk” company, which accompanies all its clients throughout their tours and site visits, these real estate tours refer to significant real estate investment projects that it has implemented and are still in the “Yalova”.
Among the most prominent of these projects, It is the “Cennet Yalova” project, which is one of the company’s largest and most important projects in the city of “Yalova”. “OmranTrk” provides its clients with a vivid example of the “model apartment” in the “Cennet Yalova” project, which has many features, including
- The total apartment space ranges from 40 square meters to 285 square meters.
- All rooms have a distinctive sea view.
- The kitchens are equipped with the best modern colors such as white, black, and copper, and equipped with a “family dining” table, and the latest electrical appliances.
- Laundry and ironing room, equipped with everything needed.
Among the most prominent specifications of the “Cennet Yalova” project:
- The project consists of 147 residential units and 9 commercial units.
- The project area is 10,800 square meters, between separate villas, duplexes, and apartments with small spaces.
- The apartments consist of one room and a hall up to 4 rooms and two halls, in addition to the large residential villas that overlook the Sea of Marmara.
- The residential units are distinguished by their size, quality of furnishings, and ingenious engineering design.
- The project is distinguished by its strategic location, as it sits on the throne of the “Çınarcık” region, which is called the “Marmara Pearl”, which is only one hour away from Istanbul, Bursa, and Kocaeli.
- The project site is characterized by its unique view of the coast of Yalova and Istanbul and the Princes’ Islands (Adalar).
- It overlooks the sea and the mountains and is close to the sulfur water (which doctors advise to visit due to its therapeutic benefits for many diseases).
- The project is close to Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
Also among the necessary steps for those wishing to buy a property in Turkey is to extract the “tax number” or what is known in Turkish as “Vergi Numrasi”, which is one of the important and required matters in many real estate, legal and other transactions, in government institutions and departments in Turkey.
“OmranTrk” assures its clients that “extracting the tax number in Turkey does not require the presence of residence, as it is sufficient to have a passport or a copy of a lease contract notarized by the notary.”
“Opening a bank account” for the investor or those wishing to buy a property in Turkey is also an important step before purchasing the property, “OmranTrk” company can provide facilities in this aspect due to the relations it has with several bank departments in “Yalova”, including “Kuveyt Türk Bank”, which provides many services to “OmranTrk” customers, the most important of which are:
Opening an account: You can open your bank account in the “Kuveyt Türk” bank with ease, and with the presence of employees who speak Arabic and English, so the customers will find no difficulty in communication.
The documents required to open an account are:
- Passport or residence permit
- Foreign identification number
- Address confirmation document
- An invoice in the name of the person who wants to open the account.
The steps of owning a residential property in Turkey include paying a property purchasing tax, and it is paid only once, as this tax is imposed when registering the title deed, in the Real Estate Registry Department in Turkey.
It should be noted here that the Turkish government has provided many advantages and facilities, including exempting real estate investors from “value-added tax”, that is, exempting the investor who wants to buy or sell and transfer ownership of a property to the buyer, from paying some of the fees incurred by the to the state and for specific periods, to encourage the movement of Investments in Turkey and the real estate sector in particular.
- This tax is paid once when buying a property in Turkey.
- Its value ranges from 1% to 8%, sometimes up to 18%.
- Determined according to the type of property, its area, location, and some other factors.
- This value is not calculated from the net area of the property.
Another step when buying any property in Turkey is the need to open water, electricity, and gas meters, as the methods of opening electricity, water, and gas meters are somewhat similar with a slight difference in fees and places where fees are paid.
The only costs required while opening any meter in Turkey are the “insurance”, which is an amount deposited for opening the “electricity, water, or gas” services, and this amount is recovered later after the meter is closed.
The step of buying furniture is also considered one of the most important steps for buying a residential apartment in Turkey, and this service is provided by the “OmranTrk” company to its customers (in terms of furnishings and decoration), as the residential apartments in the “Yalova” are distinguished by their modern architectural style, in addition to being designed With the most beautiful engineering shapes and selection of the finest enamel materials and decorations, while ensuring large spaces for apartments of all kinds.
All these features are provided by “OmranTrk” company through the real estate projects that it is working on, and whose apartments within the residential complexes contain large green spaces and lush gardens that make its residents feel that they are living in the bosom of nature, not to mention the engineering design of decoration and furniture.
The steps mentioned above are the ones that precede the stage of receiving the “Tapu or title deed”. Here, it is necessary to clarify the most important papers necessary to receive the title deed are:
- Converting currency from dollars to lira and extracting the (Döviz Alim), which is a notice of currency purchase document by foreign, as the identical sources indicate that according to the executive instructions for selling foreign currency to the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey within the scope of the “Capital Transfer Circular” Issued by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey and Article 13 of the Capital Transfer Circular and regulations related to the implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law.
This procedure has been in effect since January 24, 2022, and a currency purchase document is required in the purchase of the real estate by foreign natural persons.
- The extracted tax number.
- A copy of the buyer’s passport translated and certified by the Notary Public.
- Two new personal photos.
- A copy of the building permits for the project.
- A copy of the original title deed of the property before transferring it to the buyer.
It is worth mentioning that many of OmranTrk’s clients from different countries of the world have praised the level of services and luxury within its real estate investment projects, pointing out that it is one of the finest residential, commercial, and service projects in Turkey.
The “OmranTrk” company was able to leave its mark on the Turkish community within a short period of its launch, as witnessed by many Arab and even Turkish personalities.