The state of “Yalova”, which is located in northwestern Turkey, witnessed an important medical event, which is the opening of the “Faculty of Medicine” at “Yalova University”, which confirms the amount of attention paid by the Turkish government headed by the Turkish President “Recep Tayyip Erdogan”, to this state.
In the details gathered by OmranTRK Real Estate Company, headquartered in Yalova, Prof. Dr. Wafik Arega, the founding dean of the College of Medicine, inaugurated the college at Yalova University, in the presence of a number of important medical, political, economic and service figures in the state.
During this important medical event, Prof. Dr. Wafik Arega assumed the position of Deanship due to his rich history and record in the medical field.
The Independent Industrialists and Businessmen Association “MUSIAD”, headed by “Adam Saruhan”, also participated in this event.
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine ” Arega” expressed his welcome to the delegation of “MUSIAD” during his reception and acquaintance with them and their work and upcoming projects in the field of investment and economic support in Turkey.
“Arega” explained to the delegation of ” MUSIAD ” the preparations made by the university to receive the new students, as this will coincide with the opening of the new “Yalova Governmental Hospital”.
“Arega” explained that this hospital will include many new medical specialties, adding to the state of “Yalova” more health care advantages.
For his part, the delegation of businessmen “MUSIAD” praised these medical achievements and the efforts made by the university administration and by the Turkish government to support the medical and health sector, whether in the state of “Yalova” or in other Turkish states.
It is noteworthy that “Yalova University” will become the second largest university in Turkey, due to its reliance on modern educational methods. The university also has a large library rich in scientific and literary books along with many important fields, in addition to many laboratories and sports stadiums, and the language of instruction being Turkish and English.
Learn about Yalova University:
Earlier in September 2020, “Souad Djabji”, President of Yalova University, hosted Abdul Aziz Al-Kashef, the CEO of OmranTRK. During this meeting, “Djabji” spoke about the importance of Yalova University, saying:
- The university was established in the year 2008.
- It contains 8 colleges, 5 vocational institutes, 2 technical institutes, 950 employees and 15,000 students.
- In the last two years, the door has been opened to receive foreign students.
- In the last year 2020, the number of foreign students reached 460 students.
- The university administration plans to double the number of foreign students in the coming years.
- It is characterized by the great harmony between the Turkish and the foreign students.
- The academic level of the university is very high.
- It is one of the universities whose students find job opportunities quickly.
- The university rises to the level of international universities.
- The university has an agreement with more than 40 international universities to work together.
- It is characterized by the “practical safety system”, which is the first of its kind in Turkey, as the university provides work for students of the vocational sections, by that, when the students are there work will be ready.
OmranTRK Real Estate Company is keen to choose its housing projects near service, health and even tourist facilities, which provide its residents and visitors with all the services they need.
It is worth noting that the “OmranTRK” real estate company, a few days ago, joined the Independent Industrialists and Businessmen Association “MUSIAD”.
Since its establishment in 2016, OmranTRK Real Estate Company has raised the slogan “Successful Investment in Yalova Paradise”, to be the beginning with successful projects that caught the attention of investors and businessmen from various Arab countries, namely “Al-Moruj and Cennet Yalova”.
It is worth noting that, in early July, the state of “Yalova” witnessed the holding of the 31st International Conference on “The Role of Universities in Investment and Sustainable Development”, sponsored by the governor of “Yalova” and with wide Arab and Islamic participation.
Many companies concerned with investment, development and services in the state of Yalova, including the “OmranTRK” real estate company, participated in the conference, along with a number of personalities and administrators.