The state of Yalova in northwestern Turkey, which is considered one of the most important tourist destinations, set a record during the past year 2021, receiving about 500,000 tourists, which confirms the importance of this city for tourists and visitors from various Arab, Western and European countries.
The village of Termal , the destination for tourists from all over the world, and the famous for its hot mineral springs with its distinctive therapeutic benefits is one of the most important tourist attractions that a large number of tourists visited during the past year of 2021.
The official Turkish media praised this important tourist achievement achieved by the city of “Yalova” and the village of “Termal”, describing this village as one of the most important centers of thermal water resorts in Turkey.
Russians are the most interested in tourism in “Yalova”
Among the 500,000 tourists, about 120,000 tourists flocked from foreign countries, most notably the United States of America, Iran, Jordan, Russia, Portugal, Switzerland, and Greece, for tourism in Turkey in general and Yalova in particular.
While sources interested in the tourism sector confirm that “the Russians were the most influx of foreign tourists to the tourist facilities in the city of (Yalova), especially the places where the hot springs are located, during the past year 2021.
The village of “Termal” is the most prominent tourist attraction of “Yalova”.
- It is about 12 km away from the city center of “Yalova”.
- Its tourist facilities attract the attention of tourists throughout the year, who wish to spend a winter vacation inside nature or who wish to seek treatment with hot water.
- It was called the “Thermal Village” due to the availability of many baths and mineral springs that can be visited, the waters of which are watered from the well-known “Termal” springs.
- It contains a large number of hot springs whose temperature ranges between 55 and 65 degrees Celsius, which dates back to the ancient Roman era, and which is characterized by its therapeutic benefits for many diseases, especially skin diseases.
- It is characterized by the presence of an area for “breathing the vapors of mineral water” that is beneficial for the skin and the respiratory system, in addition to its picturesque nature and its mild climate, and its streets that contain many restaurants and cafes that offer hot and cold food and drinks amid the picturesque nature.
- It contains 3 Hammams dating back to the Ottoman era:
Bath of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Majid : Sultan Banyo , Bath of Sultan’s mother: Valide Banyo, and Bath of Lead : Kurşunlu Banyo.
It is noteworthy that the Turkish city of “Yalova” has witnessed tremendous developments in the recent period, due to the fact that it enjoys beautiful resources and landscapes, as well as an intermediate location among the major Turkish cities (Istanbul, Bursa, and Izmit).
The Turkish “Yalova” has a charming view of the Marmara Sea, and the city, which is one of Turkey’s most beautiful tourist cities, contains hot water springs and waterfalls in the Termal region, visited by Arab and foreign tourists from everywhere, as it annually receives hundreds of thousands of tourists.
Due to the strategic and investment importance of the Turkish city of “Yalova”, the “OmranTrk” company chose this city as the headquarters of its successful business and investment projects.
Since its establishment in 2016, OmranTrk company has raised the slogan “Safe Investment in the Paradise of the Earth Yalova”, to be the beginning with successful projects caughting the attention of investors and businessmen from various Arab countries.